- Kirkcaldy, Scotland.
- Highest Break (Practice):
- Highest Break (Match):
- Scottish Boys Billiards Champion
- Scottish Amateur Billiards Runner-Up
- British Junior Billiards Runner-Up
- Fife County Billiards Champion
- Scottish Boys Snooker Doubles Runner-Up
- Scottish Amateur Snooker Doubles Runner-Up
- Fife County Snooker Champion
- Scottish Senior 8-ball Pool Champion
- Scottish Senior 8-ball Pool Tour Winner
- World Senior 8-ball Pool Championship Player of the Tournament Runner-Up
- Paul began playing Snooker and Billiards at the age of 12. By the time he was 16, he was already making hundred breaks at both games. He has won and lost a few Scottish National title finals. Among Paul’s most satisfying achievements is winning a Friday night club handicap at the age of 15, his prize was a family size steak pie!
- Paul is a regular on the WBL tour and has represented Scotland at Billiards, Snooker and 8-ball Pool.
- He has been coaching on and off for many years, having qualified through Jack Karnehm and the BASCC many years ago, and is now a WBL coach.
- Outside of cue sports, Paul has interests in philately and tennis.
You can contact Paul via email here.