- Dublin, Ireland
- USCBP Dublin Airport
- Referee Grade:
- Class 2
- Highest Break Refereed:
- 606 by David Causier
- Biggest Honour:
- Refereeing the Irish Open Final
- Kevin has officiated in 6 World Championships (3 short format & 3 long format).
- He has also refereed in 4 Irish Open and 3 European Open events.
- In January 2020, Kevin travelled across from Dublin to officate at the Scottish Open. He was selected to referee the Final.
- One of Kevin’s biggest honours was officiating in the World Open and World Championship in Melbourne, Australia in October 2019. A particular highlight being the match between David Causier and Pankaj Advani.
- Kevin was born in Sligo on the West coast of Ireland in April 1973. He moved to Dublin in 1978.
- He developed an interest in cue sports in the mid 80’s, at this time he developed a friendship with Aonghus McAnally. Kevin classes Aonghus as his mentor.
- Initially starting out at Snooker, Kevin’s highest break was 76. Having spent time with Aonghus, he now prefers Billiards.
- Kevin won the first Billiards event that he played in, which he believes could be an Irish record.
- He has a highest match break of 57, which he made the day after his 40th birthday against Joe Doheny.
- He represented Ireland when playing in the North v South event in Bangor, Northern Ireland.
- Kevin achieved his Class 3 Certificate in Billiards when he officiated at an event in Carlow. It was at this event where Kevin refereed his highest ever break by David Causier in the Semi Final.
- He plans to take his Class 1 examination soon.
- Away from work he enjoys playing Golf at a high standard (handicap of 8).
- He has caddied at 3 Irish Opens where he was lucky to meet the famous Seve Ballesteros.
- Kevin enjoys playing Pool and Darts and has won many league and cup titles.