- Peterborough, England
- Land & Planning Director
- Highest Break (Practice):
- 165 (Billiards), lost count at Snooker.
- Highest Break (Match):
- 144 (Billiards), 145 (Snooker).
- Mac Chambers 3/4 split, Ash shaft with Ebony, Rosewood, and Maple butt. 9.75mm tip, 58 1/4” long, 18.25 oz.
- Century G1
- Snooker – way too many to list.
- Billiards – best run in a WBL event to-date was reaching a Semi Final (Polish Open)
- Snooker player turned Billiards player.
- Passionate about the game(s) since the age of 9.
- Collector of old cues.